While in the capture mode, move the captured point.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Moving a captured point with Beamo App
1. Long-press the point you want to edit.
Edit mode is activated and you will see the three buttons on the left of the screen.
Editing mode activated
2. Tap the top [Move] button and you will see the “reposition input pin”.
3. Tap and drag to the desired position, and tap [✔️ ] on top of the pin.
4. A confirmation message will pop-out. Tap [ Save ] to save the change.
5. Tap [ ← ] on the top-left of the screen to go back to the capture mode. And the “Reposition” message will pop-out asking if would like to reposition the location.
6. Reposition (recalibrate) the current position, tap [Reposition] and follow the repositioning steps. (see recalibration in this manual)