Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
While in capture mode, move the captured point.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Moving a captured point with the Beamo App
1. Long-press the point to be edited.
Edit mode is activated and the three buttons will appear on the right of the screen.
Editing mode activated
2. Tap the top [Move] (the topmost button) and the “reposition input pin” will appear.
3. Tap and drag to the desired position, and tap [✔️] on top of the pin.
4. A confirmation message will pop up. Tap [ Save ] to save the change.
5. Tap [ ← ] on the top-left of the screen to go back to the capture mode. And the “Reposition” message pops up asking to reposition the location.
6. Reposition (recalibrate) the current position, tap [Reposition], and follow the repositioning steps. (See recalibration.)