Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Caution: You can not create a tag-only survey. If you upload the tag only, it can not be viewed in the Beamo Portal 3D Workspace.
Adding tags to the captured survey (before upload)
After finishing the survey, the plan list (import screen) is displayed.
Tap the [tag ] icon right to the survey name, and proceed with the tagging.
Creating only tag (without survey)
Home Floorlist Task selector
1. Select the site from the home screen. (See Home UI for detail)
2. Select the floor from the plan list.
3. Select the [Tag] from the task selector. Proceed the following.
Selecting the place to tag
- Select a spot on the plan to locate a tag.
- Tap the [checkmark] icon to confirm the location.
- Tap [✖️ ] icon to cancel/ remove the tag.
After locating the tag on the plan, add detail with contents.
1. Select tag icon type and color.
2. Enter the title of a tag. The title is a required field to fill.
3. Upload media from three methods below:
By recording a video on site
By capturing a photo on site
By importing a photo or video from gallery
4. Select a folder, if needed.
5. Fill in the description and tap [Save].
6. Attach the file. Different from media, attach any files such as documents.
7. Tap on the [Save] button to save the tag.
Note: Files added to the tag may not exceed 100MB.