The survey data will be saved automatically as a backup. You can re-upload the surveys in the event that the upload has not been completed successfully.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Uploading from back Up Data
Tap the [Setting] button top right of the home screen to go to the Beamo App side panel.
Tap [Back Up Data].
Caution: Back-up Data will be stored for 7 days, and it will be automatically removed from your local data. Expiration starts on the date of upload.
3. You will see the list of surveys that have been uploaded or Failed.
4. Tap the [Delete] icon to delete Saved Data before the expiration date.
5. Tap the [Reupload] icon to re-upload the survey. Uploading Survey Back-Up Data.
6. Tap [Reupload], it will turn into [Uploading], and see the Progress Bar below the list.
7. When the upload has been completed, the icon will turn into [Uploaded]. Also, a notification message will appear.
Note: Make Sure to check your Back-Up Data is Successfully Uploaded to the Beamo Portal.