Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
Updating the master plan will not change the previous survey. If you want to update the plan for the survey see"Replacing the plan of an existing survey" in Survey Editor.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin1||Surveyor||Collab-
Note: 1. Team admins can only update the plans they have permission to see.
Updating the master plan
- From the side panel of the home screen, select your site, then select the plan you want to edit.
- Click the kebab menu right next to the plan name and select Plan Manager.
- Click [Upload Plan] on the top-right of the floorplan manager.
- Select the new plan and click [NEXT].
- If you need, click the [Rotate] button to rotate the plan or [Crop] button to crop the plan.
You can also annotate your master plan.
- Click [Save] to save the change. Continue scaling the floor plan for a better quality of the survey.
Note: Supported files are JPG, PNG, SVG (25MB Max)