Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
Updating the master plan will not change the previous surveys. If you want to update the plan for the survey, see"Replacing the plan of an existing survey" in Survey Editor.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin1||Surveyor||Collab-
Note: 1. Team admins can only update the plans they have permission to access.
Updating the master plan
- From the side panel of the home screen, select your site, then select the plan you want to edit.
- Click the kebab menu right next to the plan name and select [Plan Manager].
- Click [Upload Floor Plan] on the top-right of the plan manager.
- Select the new plan and click [Next].
- If needed, click the [Rotate] button to rotate the plan or [Crop] button to crop the plan.
You can also annotate your master plan.
- Click [Save] to save the changes. Continue scaling the floor plan for a better quality of the survey.
Note: Supported files are JPG, PNG, and SVG (25MB Max each)