Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
Comments can be used as a communication tool for the team. Using the mention function, you can ask a specific team member to check a particular part of the digital twin. If you belong to multiple teams you have to select the right team.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin¹||Site Manager²||Team Admin³||Surveyor⁴||Collaborator⁵||Viewer⁶|
Note: 1, 2. Data added by the Super Admin and Site Manager within the 3D workspace will be shared/visible to all teams unless a particular team is specified.
3, 4, 5, 6. Permissions are limited within the scope of their team.
Creating a Comment
- Click the [Comment] button in the sidebar.
- Click [+Add] to create a Comment.
- Type your Comment. Uploading images or video files is not supported.
- You can mention users by using @[user name] or @[user email].
- Drag the Comment icon itself to edit the height of the Comment. You can also change the position by moving the white circle underneath the Comment icon.
- Click [Save] to save your Comment.
Note: The following users will receive these notifications:
Mentioned users will receive notifications.
Mentioned users and the original commenter will receive a notification when the Comment is marked as “Resolved”
Mentioned users in the thread and the original commenter will receive a notification when there is a new Comment posted in the thread.
- If you can not find the comments, check if you're in the right team view. Select the right team to find the comments.