You can measure the objects which are off the floor by referencing the floor.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Measuring the width of the top plate
- Click the [Measure] button in the sidebar.
- Select the [line] button in the toolbar.
- Click on floor #1 in the image below. (By default, measurements are made from the floor as a reference.)
- Drag the mouse to corner #2 in the image below by holding down the [shift key].
*The vertical line is indicated with a blue dotted line.
- Click on #2 and release the [shift key] to drag the mouse to corner #3.
*The horizontal axis is indicated with a white dotted line.
- Click on #3.
- Click on the [Check button] to finish creating the line.
To delete 3D object that has been created, click the [Hand] button, select the object you want to delete, and then click the [Trash bin] at the bottom-center of the screen. If you want to delete all at once, click the [Broom] button.
Note: *In the image above the [Magnifying zoom] button is activated.