Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
Remove any unnecessary points from the plan while still keeping the 360 images in the 3D Editor. Place removed points back on the plan. Or completely delete the points by deleting the 360 images.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
- Select the left button on the plan tool.
Right-click on the point to remove it.
Click [Remove] to delete points.
Note: When you remove the points from the plan, the 360 images of that point still remain on your list. The remaining 360 images are counted toward your usage. See here to delete the 360 images.
Restoring the removed point
- Pick the image you want to restore.
- Click the image and drag it onto the plan.
- Click [Save].
Deleting the 360 images
- Hover over the 360 images you want to delete.
- Click [ ❌] on the top left of the 360 image.
- Click [Delete].
- Click [Save] on the top left of the 3D Editor.
Caution: Deleted survey points cannot be restored.