Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
You can manually create a new survey by uploading 360° images from the Beamo Portal.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
|Create a survey|
Creating a new survey
- From the side panel of the home screen, select your site, then select the plan you want to create the survey to.
- Click the [+New Survey].
- Customize the survey name. By default, the name will be the created date.
- Click [Add]. You will access the 3D Editor.
- In the 3D Editor, click [+ Add 360° image].
- Select the 360° images and click [Upload All].
- Drag and the 360° images to plan where they belong.
To edit the rotation for the point, see here.
- Click [Save].
Note: Location of the[+ New Survey] differs depending on the plan view mode (Hybrid& Gallary or List).
In the hybrid view and gallery view mode
If this is the first time a survey is being created, it will appear when you hover over the plan preview window. If not, the button will display at the bottom of the preview window.
In the list view mode
[+ New Survey]locates on the top right of the screen.