Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
Manually create a new survey by uploading 360° images from the Beamo Portal.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
|Creating a survey|
Creating a new survey
- From the side panel of the home screen, select site, then select the plan to create the survey.
- Click the [+New Survey].
- Customize the survey name. By default, the name is the date the survey was created.
- Click [Add]. Access the 3D Editor.
- In the 3D Editor, click [+ Add 360° image].
- Select the 360° images and click [Upload All].
- Drag the 360° images to where each belongs on the plan.
To edit the rotation for the point, see here.
- Click [Save].
Note: Location of the [+ New Survey] differs depending on the plan view mode (Hybrid& Gallary or List).
Using the hybrid view and gallery view mode
When creating surveys for the first time, the survey will appear when you hover over the plan preview window. Otherwise, the button is displayed at the bottom of the preview window.
In the list view mode
[+ New Survey] is located on the top right of the screen.