Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
When you are doing a survey of a large site over several days, or when you have to stop the capture in the middle of the survey you can save the survey and continue the survey on the next shoot.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
|Beamo App login|
Restarting the survey
1. Tap [Done] on the top left of the screen.
2. Tap [Yes] and confirm.
3. You can turn off the 360 camera, and close the Beamo App. (*All points data is lively being saved during capture)
4. Select the site you want to continue the survey.
5. Select the plan you want to continue the survey from the plan list
Note: A red dot at the top-right corner indicates that local data exists.
6. Tap [Start Survey] icon.
7. Select [Capture], and proceed with the following.
Configure the capture pre-settings and start capturing. The previously captured points will be displayed on the plan.