Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
You can set up a filter to refine the search results for sites in the Home. Here, you can manage two types of filters: by location and by labels created by the user.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Managing by location
Filter by location takes the following four levels of geographic hierarchy from the site address and uses these to organize and filter your sites- by region, country, prefecture, and city. These levels can be renamed to localize the term according to your region.
Filtering by location
1. Click [Settings] in the header of the Home, and select [Filter].
2. Click on the [By Location] tab.
3. To Rename, double click on the hierarchy and edit.
4. Toggle the status to Disable or Enable the levels.
5. Click the [Save] button on the footer to save the change.
Managing label filters
Click [Settings] in the header of the Home, and select [Filter].
Click on the [By Labels] tab.
Click and drag existing label groups to reorder them. This order is how it will appear on the home screen.
- Click the [+ Add ] in the corner to create a new label group.
Add a new label or remove it from the page to apply changes globally.
Toggle the status to Disable or Enable the labels.
Click the [Save] button on the footer to save the changes.
Caution: Removing a label will remove it from all sites.