Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
You can set up a filter to refine the search results for sites in the Home. Here, you can manage two types of filters; location and the labels created by the user.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Managing by location
Filter by location takes the 4 following levels of geographic hierarchy from the site address and uses it to organize and filter your sites- region, country, prefecture, city. These levels can be renamed to localize the term according to your region.
Managing by Location filter
1. Click [Setting] in the header of the Home, and select [Filter].
2. Click on the [By Location] tab.
3. To Rename, double click on the hierarchy and edit.
4. Toggle the status to Disable or Enable the levels.
5. Click the Save button on the footer to save the change.
Managing Label filters
Click [Setting] in the header of the Home, and select [Filter].
Click on the [By Labels] tab.
Click and drag existing label groups to reorder them. This order is how it will appear from the home screen.
- Click the [+ Add ]in the corner to create a new label group.
Add a new label or remove it from the page to apply changes globally.
Toggle the status to Disable or Enable the labels.
Click the Save button on the footer to save the changes.
Caution: Removing a label will remove it from all sites.