Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
After finishing the survey, the plan list is displayed. Check the surveys with the number of points captured and tags added to each plan.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Importing images from RICOH THETA
1. Tap on [Capture ] or [ Tag ]each plan to edit or delete as necessary.
2. Tap the [Import] button to import the points. The estimated time for uploading is displayed in the top left corner. *Select [Save and Close] button and upload the plans later.
3. Tap [OK] when the app finishes importing.
Uploading data to Beamo Portal
4. Go to the Wi-Fi setting in the smartphone to connect back to the internet.
5. Tap on [Upload] button to upload the points and tags on plans. The estimated time for uploading will display on the top left corner.
6. Tap [OK] after upload complete.
*You can select [Save and Close] button and upload the plans later.
Note: Uploading only tags without points, will have tag lists with a plan but not with 3D Workspace.
Caution: You cannot pause uploading. Cancelling in the middle of uploading a plan, means a re-upload of all 360 images of the plan.