After finishing the survey, you will be taken to the plan list. You can check the surveys with the number of points captured and tags added to each plan.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Importing images from RICOH THETA
1. Tap on [Capture ] or [ Tag ]each plan to edit or delete as necessary.
2. Tap the [Import] button to import the points and on floors. The estimated time for uploading will display on the top left corner. *You can select [Save and Close] button and upload the plans later.
3. Tap [OK] when the app finishes importing.
Uploading data to Beamo Portal
4. Go to the Wi-Fi setting in the smartphone to connect back to the internet.
5. Tap on [Upload] button to upload the points and tags on plans. The estimated time for uploading will display on the top left corner.
6. Tap [OK] after upload complete.
*You can select [Save and Close] button and upload the plans later.
Note: If you upload only tags without points, you will only have tag lists with a plan but not with 3D Workspace.
Caution: You cannot pause uploading. If you cancel in the middle of uploading a plan, you have to upload all the 360 images of the plan again.