Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
The survey data is saved automatically as a backup. Re-upload the surveys in the event that the upload is not successfully completed.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Uploading from BackUp Data
Tap the [Setting] button top right of the home screen to go to the Beamo App side panel.
Tap [BackUp Data].
Caution: Back-up Data is stored for 7 days, and is automatically removed from the local data. Expiration starts on the date of upload.
3. The list of surveys is displayed is it has been uploaded or Failed.
4. Tap the [Delete] icon to delete Saved Data before the expiration date.
5. Tap the [Reupload] icon to re-upload the survey.
6. Tap [Reupload]. This icon will turn into [Uploading]. See the progress of the upload in the bar below the item.
7. When the upload is completed, the icon turns into [Uploaded]. Also, a notification message appears.
Note: Make sure to check the Back-Up Data is Successfully Uploaded to the Beamo Portal.