Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
Unlike a screen-recorded video, the Guided Path lets the user navigate/view the spaces freely.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin¹||Site Manager²||Team Admin³||Surveyor⁴||Collaborator⁵||Viewer⁶|
|View Guided Path|
Note: 1, 2. Data added by the Super Admin and Site Manager within the 3D workspace is shared/visible to all teams unless a specific team is specified.
3, 4, 5, 6. Permissions are limited within the scope of their team.
Viewing the Guided Path
1. Click to open the playlist.
2. Click [Play] on the list, and the following screen will be displayed.
3. Click the [Play] button on the center of the screen or at the bottom of the screen to start the track.
4. At any time, you can move the screen or go to a different location and the tracking tour will pause. Press the [play] button to presume the track.
5. Finish the track by clicking the [exit] button.
Note: Functions on the side panel are disabled when using Guided Path to prevent conflicting actions.