Only super admins can create, edit, and delete teams.
A team admin can only edit the name and description for the team.
Who can use this feature?
|Edit My team|
Editing and deleting all teams
- As a super admin, click the [Setting] button in the header of Home.
- Select the [Teams] under the USER MANAGEMENT. (This will take you to the team setting page.)
- Click on the [Edit icon] right end of the team name.
- Click on the trash icon to remove this particular team. Click [Delete] to confirm.
Warning: Removing a team will remove all users and data of this particular team. This action cannot be undone.
Editing a team
- As a team admin, click the [Setting] button in the header of Home.
- Select [My Team] under USER MANAGEMENT.
- Select the team to enter the team profile page.
- Click on the [...] button in the header of the team profile page.
- Click [Edit] to edit the team name and description.