A Host connects with anyone via video call within the 3D Workspace.
Note: Meet is currently only available for 1:1 sessions. Multiple users will be supported in the future.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
|Display option control|
Note: Meet can only be started by a logged-in user. The user will be the Host. The person who joins the session will be the Guest. If there are two logged-in users, the first user to join is the Host.
Display Toggle Options
Note: Display options are read-only. Users are unable to create or save new content within the Meet session.
Starting a session
- From the 3D Workspace, click the [Video] icon. This creates a session with a unique URL.
- Configure the video and audio settings. Check the name and click [Join].
- Configure the display options by clicking the [Options] button in the footer.
- Copy and paste the Shorten URL (bottom left corner) or the URL directly from the browser and share it with the guest.
Note: The host must be present in the session before a guest can join.
Join a session
- Join a session with the URL shared by the host.
- Enable the browser's mic and camera access.
- Configure the mic and camera settings.
- Create a display name.
- Click [Join].
Note: If there is already a guest in the session, you will be displayed a "Room is full" message.
Leaving a session
Leave a session by clicking the [End] button on the bottom right or simply by closing the browser tab.
Note: Leaving with the [End] button will end the session for everyone.