Anyone in the session takes control of the screen to get on the same page of what they are seeing.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
|Ask to present|
|Accept or deny the request|
|End Guest's Presentation|
- Click the [Present] in the footer.
- Finish presenting by clicking [Stop Presenting] in the header or by clicking the [Present] button again from the footer.
- A guest can ask for permission to present if the host is presenting by clicking the [Ask to Present] button in the header or by clicking the [Present] button from the footer.
- It prompts a dialogue to the Host to either accept or deny the request.
- If the host accepts, the control option is sent to the guest. If the host denies, the host continues presenting.
Note: When a guest is presenting, the host manually takes back control by clicking the [Present] button. The host is able to forcibly end the guest's presentation by clicking the [End Guest's Sharing] option from the header.