Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
Anyone in the session takes control of the screen to get on the same page of what they are seeing.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
|Ask to present|
|Accept or deny the request|
|End Guest's Presentation|
- Click the [Present] in the footer.
- Finish presenting by clicking [Stop Presenting] in the header or by clicking the [Present] button again from the footer.
- A guest can ask for permission to present if the host is presenting by clicking the [Ask to Present] button in the header or by clicking the [Present] button from the footer.
- It prompts a dialogue to the Host to either accept or deny the request.
- If the host accepts, the control option is sent to the guest. If the host denies, the host continues presenting.
Note: When a guest is presenting, the host manually takes back control by clicking the [Present] button. The host is able to forcibly end the guest's presentation by clicking the [End Guest's Sharing] option from the header.