Setting up the Beamo Starter Kit is easy.
Follow the steps below after preparing the requirements.
Note: Do you need the PDF version? You can download it from here.
Setting up the Beamo Starter Kit
1. Unfolding all the legs of the Tripod* all the way by lowering them until they locked into the 3rd click. Simply pull the legs outward and they will automatically open up.
2. Unlocking and extending the bottom and middle sections fully.
3. Inserting the 360 camera all the way into the 360 Mount*.
4. Securing the camera by rotating the thumb wheel tightly.
5. Pushing 360 Mount* into the quick release head. It will be automatically locked.
6. Placing the Smart Holder* at chest level and rotating it so that the alignment guide of the Smart Holder* and the mount are matching.
7. Extending the top section and checking for the preset levels on the side (level 1, 2 or 3). Use this value as the tripod height from the Beamo App.
8. Configuring the tripod settings from the Beamo App.
9. Mounting the smartphone to the Smart Holder*. Making sure all parts of the Tripod* are locked and fastened securely before starting.
Note: *marked items are included in the Beamo Starter Kit.