Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
This mode is useful when you want to prevent the tripod from moving by touching the screen, in such an environment where you can not stay with the camera or you do not want to be in the picture.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Capturing using auto mode
1. Tap the [Auto] on the screen.
2. Set the countdown by tapping the [Countdown Setting]. It changes from 3, 5, 10, and 20 seconds by continuous tapping. (see Capture UI)
Tap the [Settings] and select the desired number of seconds.
3. The app will start the countdown for capturing
4. Move to the next point and place the tripod on the floor.
5. Tap [Done] when the capture is finished. The plan list will be displayed. (Go to import and upload.)
Note: Set the countdown according to the time required to be away from the survey device.
Caution: Be careful not to trip over when moving away from the survey device.