Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
This mode is useful when you want to prevent the tripod from moving by touching the screen, in such an environment where you can not stay with a camera, or you do not want to be in the picture.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Capturing using auto mode
1. Tap the [Auto] on the screen.
2. Set the count down by tapping the [Countdown Setting]. It will change 3, 5, 10, 20 sec by continuous tapping. (see Capture UI)
If you want to set your own, tap the [Setting] and select the numbers as you wish.
3. The app will start countdown and capture.
4. Move to the next point and place the tripod on the floor.
5. Tap [Done] when you want to finish the capture. And you will be taken to the plan lists. (Go to import and upload.)
Note: When you do not want to be captured, set the countdown according to the time required to be away from the survey device.
Caution: Be careful not to trip over when moving away from the survey device.