This mode is useful when you want to prevent the tripod from moving by touching the screen, in such an environment where you can not stay with a camera, or you do not want to be in the picture.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
Capturing using auto mode
1. Tap the [Auto] on the screen.
2. Set the count down by tapping the [Countdown Setting]. It will change 3, 5, 10, 20 sec by continuous tapping. (see Capture UI)
If you want to set your own, tap the [Setting] and select the numbers as you wish.
3. The app will start countdown and capture.
4. Move to the next point and place the tripod on the floor.
5. Tap [Done] when you want to finish the capture. And you will be taken to the plan lists. (Go to import and upload.)
Note: When you do not want to be captured, set the countdown according to the time required to be away from the survey device.
Caution: Be careful not to trip over when moving away from the survey device.