Only Super Admin can add users to the Space.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
|Add a new user (Space)|
Users can be added to a Space directly by a Super Admin or by a Team Admin.
Manually add a user to your Space
- As a super admin, from Home, navigate to the settings page.
- Click Users under User Management. You will see the full list of all the users in the Space.
- Click on the Add User button on the top right. This will prompt a new window for inviting new users.
- Input the user email address, team, and role
Note: Super Admin and Site Managers do not belong to a team.
- Click the + button to add a new user.
- Click Send to invite and finish.
Note: All roles can be added from the page.
Note: You can add users to multiple teams at once from the space.