Learn how to get more out of Beamo with Plans and Packs.
Who can use this feature?
|Super Admin||Site Manager||Team Admin||Surveyor||Collaborator||Viewer|
|Add a new user (team)|
Manually adding a new user to a team
- As a super admin or team admin, click the [Settings] in the header of Home.
- Select [Teams (or My Team)] under USER MANAGEMENT.
- Click on the [Add Member] button in the top right. This will prompt a new window for inviting new members to the team.
- Input the user's email address and role. (When inviting the existing users you also need to input their email address.)
- Click the [+] button to add a new user.
- Click [Send] to invite and finish.
Note: Team users (team admin, surveyor, collaborator, and viewers) can be added to this page. If you want to add the super admin or site manager, invite them to your space.
Note: A single user can belong to multiple teams. A user role is defined at a team level.